CNAS, CNMS, CNRS, CRP, CRS, CMS
Selling Homes With The Personal Touch
- Attention to Detail
Education and Training
CERTIFIED RELOCATION SPECIALIST
ACCREDITED e-MARKETING SPECIALIST
N.E. ATLANTA METRO ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS-ACTIVE PHOENIX MEMBER
NATIVE ATLANTAN SPECIALIZING IN GWINNETT & WALTON COUNTIES
FULL TIME ASSOCIATE SINCE 1994
With great experience in Snellville, Lilburn, Grayson, Loganville and Lawrenceville real estate as well as intimate local area knowledge, I work extensively to help buyers and sellers meet their real estate goals.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home or would just like to know some more information, feel free to call or e-mail me.
As a listing agent in Gwinnett county, my extensive marketing plan gives a homeowner the opportunity to get the maximum value for his/her property.
For buyers, I help negotiate the best possible deal and search until I find the perfect property. Nothing satisfies me more than seeing the smiles that come with a successful sale or the purchase of a lifetime.
Thanks again for choosing Beth Steele as your on-line Snellville, Lilburn, Grayson, Loganville and Lawrenceville real estate source.
Awards And Designations
Active Phoenix Award - Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of Realtors
Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS)
Cartus Network Marketing Specialist (CNMS)
Cartus Network Referral Specialist (CNRS)
Certified Relocation Professional (CRP)
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Certified E-Marketing Specialist (CMS)
"Thanks so much for your efforts. You truly saved the day. As you could probably tell I was about at wits end after over two years trying to sell the house and having so many things go wrong."
"Your continuous communication about the market and activity on the house was comforting to us throughout the process. Your efforts to drive things through to completion prior to closing are appreciated. We simply could not have done it from so far away. Thanks to you we closed when and how you said we would."
"We had no less than five agents/brokers try to sell the house before we came to you. Most of these folks claimed to be the best in Snellville, I now know that simply was not true. You were able to accomplish what others could not and for that we are grateful."
"Please feel free to share my comments with others and to use me as a reference whenever I can be of help. " HAL (Augusta, GA)
"Just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate all you did to help sell our home. Being first time home sellers your guidance, experience and advice really helped make this a good experience. If we ever make our way back to Atlanta we will certainly look you up to help find us a home." NOEL & MONA (Richmond Hill, GA)
What to Expect When You List with Me
• Coldwell Banker has the best trained associates in the industry. Coldwell Banker University and continuing education courses keep our associates a step ahead of the competition.
• Exposure in both multiple listing services - First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS) and Metro Listing Service (MLS).
• Advertising your home with a minimum of six photos placed on three award-winning real estate websites: ColdwellBankerAtlanta.com (local), ColdwellBanker.com (national) and Realtor.com.
• Our exclusive HomeBase InTouch system notifies me of online inquiries via cell phone within seconds!
• Expertise in helping you to prepare your home for sale with our Best Seller Home Enhancement Guide.
• A competitive market analysis of the value and marketability of your home vs. other homes for sale and recently sold in your market area.
• We have one of the world's largest relocation services to reach potential corporate transferee buyers. I am a certified relocation specialist for both buyers and sellers with national companies.
• Guaranteed communication with me weekly/bi-weekly to keep you updated on the marketing of your home. Feedback from agents and buyers who have viewed your home will be communicated as available, both positive and negative. Ongoing property updates of the area/subdivision will also be discussed as changes occur and how they impact the marketing of your property.
• Panoramic photos and virtual tours on each listing through my personal VisualTour.com site which is linked to all of our internet sites.
• Custom designed interior flyers of your home will be available for all personal viewings of the home along with exterior black and white brochures. Helpful buyer information on schools, neighborhood fees and activities, homeowner’s warranties, utility information and costs, and pest control contracts will also be made available.
Gwinnett County Resident Since 1978
Member - N.E. Atlanta Metro Assn. of Realtors
Member - GA & Nat'l Boards of Realtors
Phoenix Award Recipient - N.E. Atlanta Million Dollar Club
Cendant Affinity Training & Relocation Certified
Accredited E-Marketing Specialist
Full Time Sales Associate since 1994
New & Resale Home Marketing
Dept. of Motor Vehicles