managing broker in Lake Lanier, I am
available, if you desire, to give you personal
business planning guidance, to allow you to achieve your
business goals. I also
offer optional one-on-one coaching to help you move your
personal business in
an upward direction.
have an educational strategy available for use by both newly
licensed and experienced independent sales associates. Having been a highly
productive associate myself, I recognize the challenges you may face in a
constantly changing market and understand the importance of the availability of up-to-date
education. I make it a priority
to diligently seek out and make available resources and
knowledge to support your ability to be the strongest
associate in your market area. I will provide the
highest level of service so you can do the same for your clients.
I am an Ohio native, but have lived in this area since 1980. I am married with two adult daughters. I love being close to Lake Lanier and the Blue Ridge Mountains. Living in such a great area has provided the opportunity to enjoy water skiing, swimming, fishing and boating. Being close to the mountains has given me a strong appreciation for hiking and kayaking. My favorite thing to do is to capture a perfect photograph.
Achievements and Education
- Multimillion-Dollar Producer
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Relocation Specialist CNMS, CNRS
- eAssociate Certified Specialist
- Member of the 400 North Board of Realtors®
- Member of Georgia Association of Realtors® (GAR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Member of First Multiple Listing Service
- Member of Georgia Multiple Listing Service
- Graduate of Appalachian Technical College Real Estate Program
- Art Institute of Atlanta graduate in Arts and Photography
It is important to me to be involved in the community where I live, work and play. I have enjoyed serving the Parent Teacher
Organizations at Robinson Elementary and Dawson County Middle Schools as secretary, vice president and president.
I have been fortunate to be able to coach girls fast pitch softball and basketball for the Dawson County Parks and Recreation leagues. I also enjoy active participation with the Dawson County and Forsyth County American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life, Angels Over Forsyth and canned food drives for Dawson and Forsyth counties.