As your real estate career counselor and manager, I make a commitment to provide you with the personal business planning necessary to grow your business to the highest level of success. I offer one-on-one coaching to ensure that your personal business will always move in an upward direction.
I have an educational strategy designed to assist new and experienced associates. Having been a highly productive associate
myself, I recognize the challenges you face in a constantly changing market and understand the importance of strong, up-to-date education. I make it my priority to diligently seek out the tools and knowledge that will make you the strongest associate in your market area. I will provide you with the highest level of service so you can do the same for your clients.
I am an Ohio native, but have lived in this area since 1980. I am married with two adult daughters. I love being close to Lake Lanier and the Blue Ridge Mountains. Living in such a great area has provided the opportunity to enjoy water skiing, swimming,
fishing and boating. Being close to the mountains has given me a strong appreciation for hiking and kayaking. My favorite thing to do is to capture a perfect photograph.
Achievements and Education
- Multimillion-Dollar Producer
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Relocation Specialist CNMS, CNRS
- eAssociate Certified Specialist
- Member of the 400 North Board of Realtors®
- Member of Georgia Association of Realtors® (GAR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Member of First Multiple Listing Service
- Member of Georgia Multiple Listing Service
- Graduate of Appalachian Technical College Real Estate Program
- Art Institute of Atlanta graduate in Arts and Photography
It is important to me to be involved in the community where I live, work and play. I have enjoyed serving the Parent Teacher
Organizations at Robinson Elementary and Dawson County Middle Schools as secretary, vice president and president.
I have been fortunate to be able to coach girls fast pitch softball and basketball for the Dawson County Parks and Recreation leagues. I also enjoy active participation with the Dawson County and Forsyth County American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life, Angels Over Forsyth and canned food drives for Dawson and Forsyth counties.