SFR, eAgent, ABR
5591 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Bldg 1300
WELCOME & THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY PAGE!
Graduating from Rollins College in Orlando, Florida with a degree in Organizational Communication, has given me the knowledge and experience to provide my clients with thoroughness, personal attention, and the utmost professionalism that is required in today's real estate market. As an Atlanta native, which is less prevalent these days, I have extensive familiarity of the entire Atlanta areas as well as an awareness of its surrounding suburbs.
My commitment to clients goes far beyond assisting in the purchase of a home, selling a home, or investing in property. My client's best interests are my best interests, and it is my mission to provide an outstanding working relationship. I treat all clients as if they are family, with compassion, consideration and honesty. Whether you are looking for a home for your family, relative, friend, or just for yourself, I am the one to call.
As a homeowner, I appreciate and value the amount of time, energy, and "the" monetary investment it takes to buy and sell a home. Dedicated, competent, and skilled, I act as a coach and facilitator throughtout the process. Along with my team at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, I am truly a full service, one-stop shop for all of your real estate needs.
ASSOCATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
* Graduate of Rollins College, B.A. in Organization Communication
* Graduate of Barney Fletcher School of Real Estate
* Member of Georgia Association of Realtors
* Member of National Association of Realtors
* Member of Georgia Multiple Listing Service
* Member of First Multiple Listing Service
* Member of Communique
* Member of Lambda Pi Eta, National Communication Honor Society
* Member of Young Jewish Leadership Council
* Member of National Home Gardening Club
* Volunteer for Soldier's Angel Foundation
* Volunteer for Jewish Federation of Atlanta
* Volunteer for Georgia and Florida Boxer Rescue
* Volunteer for Atlanta's Holocaust Survivor's
* Volunteer and Event Coordinator for Best Buddies Organization for those with developmental disabilities