SFR, eAgent, ABR
5591 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Bldg 1300
A Glance at Your Realtor - Regan Cox
Being an Atlanta native has provided me with an extensive familiarity and awareness of its surrounding suburbs. With nearly 10 years of experience as an Atlanta Realtor, I have the knowledge and experience to provide my clients with thoroughness, personal attention, and the utmost professionalism that is required in today’s real estate market.
My commitment to clients goes far beyond assisting in the purchase and selling of a home, or investing in property. With my client’s best interesting in mind, my mission is to provide an outstanding working relationship that is treated with compassion, consideration, and honesty. Whether you are looking for a home for your family, relative, friends, or just for yourself, I am the one to call.
As a homeowner myself, I value and appreciate the amount of time, energy, and monetary investment it takes to buy and sell a home. My dedication, competency, and skills allow me to act as coach and facilitator throughout the entire process. Along with my team at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, I am truly a full service, one-stop-shop for all of your real estate needs.
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Cum Laude Graduate of Rollins College, B.A. in Organizational Communication
- Graduate of Barney Fletcher School of Real Estate
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Multi-Million Dollar Club Producer & Member & Top 75 in the Company
- SFR – Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Specialist
- Member of Georgia Multiple Listing Service & First Multiple Listing Service
- Certified E-Agent
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of FL
- Member of Women’s Council of Realtors
- Member of Lambda Pi Eta, National Communication Honor Society
- Member of National Home Gardening Club
- Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer for Atlanta Alliance for Developmental Disabilities
- Volunteer for Georgia and Florida Boxer Rescue
- Volunteer for Atlanta’s Holocaust survivors and the William Breman Home