CSP, Associate Broker
900 Peachtree St Ste 103
For 30 years, it has been my pleasure to work in real estate sales and sales management. It is a joy to train and collaborate with our excellent sales team to ensure that we are the best educated, most highly motivated sales team you will find to market your community.
Strategic sales and analysis plays a large part in my approach to a successful sales program. I work as part of a larger marketing team. Together we have the expertise to successfully market single family detached and multi-family attached homes, whether in-town or in the suburbs, for first-time buyers, or grand, estate homes. When you hire me, you hire the entire team!
I am known for my personal and professional integrity, for my high energy level and the total commitment I bring to a project. My diverse work experience provides me an unparalleled skill set that I enjoy sharing with others. I am a realtor, a teacher, a mentor, a mother and a beginning golfer!
It would be my greatest pleasure to help you with your real estate needs. I’m only a phone call away.
PERSONAL CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS:
• B.A. - Oglethorpe University, Atlanta GA
• M.B.A. - Oglethorpe University, Atlanta GA
• Member - Atlanta Board of Realtors & Atlanta Sales & Marketing Council
• Certified Sales Professional & IRM Candidate
• Associate Broker
• Lifetime Member of Million Dollar Club
• Atlanta Magazine 2004 - Atlanta's Top Realtors
• Communities Magazine 2005 - Top 100 Agents
• Coldwell Banker International President's Circle