Kathy Amatriain - GRI, CNMS, CNRS
Commitment to Service
My clients have my pledge to offer the utmost professional service through knowledge, integrity and dedication. Whether you're buying or selling, you deserve a top-notch agent who will work with you for all of your needs. My basic philosophy is that I treat all clients the way I would want to be treated and to offer all clients peace of mind that they're in good hands!
For my Listing Clients...My experience of 25+ years will help you in many invaluable ways. I will develop an individualized marketing plan that will go after your target market, and position your home to receive maximum exposure from potential buyers. A careful market analysis, paired with my knowledge of current marketing trends will help guide and direct you to position your home for the shortest marketing time and best price. My years of experience are also a huge asset as we successfully work toward a closing. A commitment to "close the deal" is my pledge.
For my Buying Clients...Patience, Listening, and Dedication. Simply put, I'm not satisfied until you are. I'll work closely with you as you navigate through the pros and cons of each home. My knowledge of construction comes from my previous experience as part owner and founder of a new home construction company.
Awards And Designations
- Double Phoenix Award, 2010
- Phoenix Award Recipient, 1999
- Life Member Million Dollar Club, 1989 to Present
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society, 2002 & 2003
- Graduate Georgia Realtors Institute, 1994
- Special Certification and Relocation Training
- Coldwell Banker CARES Foundation Regional Representative
- Various organizations and groups concerned with our Special Population